Pages


Sunday, May 5, 2019

A Building At Nnewi On Fire, With 3Kids trapped Inside

Today would have a great and spread tragedy at Nnewi, where a building was on Fire and 3kids as well were trapped inside. But tho the Glory of God ho supplied Men as the savior to the lives of those 3kids

A building in Nnewi, Anambra State, was on fire with 3 kids trapped inside. Firemen failed to show up so 4 brave men arranged 2 water tankers, put detergents in them, crawled into the building unprotected, put off the fire and saved the 3 kids.

See more photos below




Place Your Mid-Post (For PC)


Place Your Responsive

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop your comment here!